domingo, 30 de novembro de 2014

Lucky me in New York (II)

Skylines. No other city has skylines as New York.
I have to admit I was quite impressed with the age of the iconic buildings of NY. Built in the beginnings of the XX century, I almost could date them this century. With my petite experience in NY I dare to say that the best view is from the Top of the Rock, in Rockefeller Center.  See for yourselves!!





I think what makes this a wonderful view is the magnificent King Kong building right in front of us. The iconic Empire State Building!!On the opposite side we have the beautiful and almost endless Central Park, but I admit it's more interesting from within than above.

However, the beautiful NY postcards are not just made in midtown. Although the skyline of Financial District has changed forever after 9/11, the view from Brooklyn side is breathtaking. Actually, the cross of Brooklyn Bridge (from Brooklyn to Manhattan) should be in your must do list.
See for yourselves!!







*******

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário